Internet Explorer is unsupported, please use another browser
Executing Free Trades
Getting free stock trades is easy with TradeZero.
- The Stock must trade on the NYSE, AMEX or Nasdaq and be greater than $1.
- When placing a buy limit order, the order must be at least 200 shares and 1 penny below the ask price.
- When placing a sell limit order, the order must be at least 200 shares and 1 penny above the bid price.
Watch our video below on
how to place free stock trades using limit orders.
Checking your free trading history is easy.
- Clients can easily check their account to view their free trading.
- Review, research and export account and trading history into excel.
Open an Account with TradeZero
100% Free Limit Orders